Motorbike Riders Pattaya

AtlasAus

Hey Guys,

Looking to hook up with with like minded people for some motorbike touring around Patts and further.

Clearly it is a bit harder at the moment with the restrictions and "non" essential travel but I have managed to get out and about avoiding the obvious checkpoints and main towns. There are some very nice roads on the darkside that I am still working out :)

My Wife usually comes with as she enjoys the biking lifestyle after I introduced it to her in Australia on my Yamaha FJR 1300. Over here we have a Honda CB500X 2016 model that we just got a few weeks ago and getting it ready for longer trips when the opportunity arises. 

If you would like to catch up for a chat and ride give me a yell. BTW, we live on the darkside !

:GrinNod1:

Might get more responses in the Motorcycle forum. https://forum.thaivisa.com/forum/117-motorcycles-in-thailand/

From my experience here, there are basically two categories of riders.
Crotch rocket speed demons and "bikers" (i.e. Harley riders or other bikes of similar style). There is another category that seems to be getting bigger as well, judging by my trip to Chiang Mai and the North-West last December, and that is the "Adventure Bike" group.

I find that while people from the different groups get along together, they don't usually ride together. 
Saw a couple large clubs on that trip like the Immortals and Necromancers, 70+ bikes, all Harleys with one or maybe 2 Adventure bikes mixed in. Some other smaller clubs (half a dozen riders) with a little bit of everything. A couple of "Adventure" bike clubs and "crotch rocket" clubs with only those kinds of bikes in them.

Plenty of clubs in Pattaya though. Should be able to find some guys with similar riding styles and bikes !