90 day reporting online is working

did mine crack of dawn on 29th - still pending.

My due date is the 6th a holiday, the 4th is a holiday, so will the office be open on the 5th.

Last time I went a couple of days late I got a sarcastic "come on time next time".

Oh, I forgot 90 day ain't necessary, but I wanted to test the online thing and now I am pisssed off because my first attempt was rejected, and on PeterDenis advice I tried again, which is still pending.

Still can't fathom how a report can be 'rejected'  and with no reason. Obviously the submission had to be correct in detail otherwise it wouldn't have got into the system to be rejected.

It is not a frigggin application, it is a report.

Edited by OneeyedJohn
insert some swear words
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

My dud date is the 6th a holiday, the 4th is a holiday, so will the office be open on the 5th.

They are open on the 5th.

If it does no get approved it is not big problem since 90 day reporting has been suspended until the July 31st.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If it does no get approved it is not big problem since 90 day reporting has been suspended until the July 31st.

Well, I would not go that far.  When it expires - pretty much everyone foreigner in Thailand will be due for 90 day reporting -- everyone will synchronized to re-report 90 days later etc. 

5 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Well, I would not go that far.  When it expires - pretty much everyone foreigner in Thailand will be due for 90 day reporting -- everyone will synchronized to re-report 90 days later etc. 

Do you think that every expat needs to do the 90 days report at the same day when the amnesty is over? 

5 hours ago, happydays said:

I tried using the iOS app & got the following error message:

469979A0-0672-4507-9551-D64177EF248F.jpeg

My successful application was, as I've mentioned above, done on an old desktop, using Win XP and Firefox browser.

Have never had much faith in their mobile apps, plus I wanted to print everything out.

So, was quick and "easy" on the computer.

No more traveling to th IO....pandemic or not.

10 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Do you think that every expat needs to do the 90 days report at the same day when the amnesty is over? 

I don't think they have or will give a thought to it, so when the 'amnesty' ends - it ends and everyone is synchronized to the same day (whatever day that ends up being).  They only will realize their mistake after the fact and by that time it would be too late.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, OneeyedJohn said:

did mine crack of dawn on 29th - still pending.

My due date is the 6th a holiday, the 4th is a holiday, so will the office be open on the 5th.

Last time I went a couple of days late I got a sarcastic "come on time next time".

Oh, I forgot 90 day ain't necessary, but I wanted to test the online thing and now I am pisssed off because my first attempt was rejected, and on PeterDenis advice I tried again, which is still pending.

Still can't fathom how a report can be 'rejected'  and with no reason. Obviously the submission had to be correct in detail otherwise it wouldn't have got into the system to be rejected.

It is not a frigggin application, it is a report.

I've had a 90 day report rejected before. Think I didn't enter my address properly. Did it again and it got accepted. 

Don't forget to use the drop down menus were they used. 

I did mine on the 27th April at 10:00 got the approval 16:00. Windows 10 Pro, Chrome browser which stored all the inputs from the last time so very little to do except prov, city, district you must use the drop down menus or it will not work. 

Used https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do 

Have a nice day.

On 5/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, happydays said:

I tried using the iOS app & got the following error message:

469979A0-0672-4507-9551-D64177EF248F.jpeg

I got that message when I tried a couple of times.

Used the online site and it went through, accepted next day.

Forget the app and use site linked in the post above this one .

3 minutes ago, dvg said:

For me it did not work,I read somewhere I have to use capital letters,is that correct?

What do mean by it did not work?

It has to be in all caps but it changes what you enter to caps as you complete the application.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

What do mean by it did not work?

It has to be in all caps but it changes what you enter to caps as you complete the application.

I did fill out the first page and tried to go to the second and had a blank page,then I pressed F5(I did read that)but it still kept blank.tried 2 times,then did it bij post(for many years already)

5 minutes ago, dvg said:

I did fill out the first page and tried to go to the second and had a blank page,then I pressed F5(I did read that)but it still kept blank.tried 2 times,then did it bij post(for many years already)

The blank page is when a popup message to contact your local office does not come up. I use the back arrow so that it shows the completed page again. F5 or refresh take me back ot the main page.

The missing message that says to contact you local office means your record could not be found. It can be due to an error when entering one of the required fields. Or an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since you last entry.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The blank page is when a popup message to contact your local office does not come up. I use the back arrow so that it shows the completed page again. F5 or refresh take me back ot the main page.

The missing message that says to contact you local office means your record could not be found. It can be due to an error when entering one of the required fields. Or an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since you last entry.

Thanks for that,next time I will try again.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

…. or a new passport since you last entry.

Joe, that can no longer be the case for everybody, certainly not for me.

I have done online reports successfully since they were introduced in 2016. My last re-entry to the country was in August last year. I was issued with a new (UK) passport on 2nd January this year. In February at Rayong Immigration (Maptaphut) I renewed my Retirement extension for another year, and combined that with a 90-day report, thus my next 90-day is/was 12th May next week.

More in hope than expectation I tried the online system this morning (via Internet Explorer) and it worked! As soon as I pressed the 'submit' button a message flashed up saying it was accepted. With a bit of fiddling about I got a printed receipt for a next reporting date of 1st August.

I'm sure now the system is centralised and automated, and the details of my new passport and current extension must have been input by Maptaphut when I got the extension, or at some stage after. I guess that those people who say the system doesn't work for them are either inputting their details in a way it doesn't like, or they are reporting to offices who aren't hooked up or don't bother to use it.

But getting a new passport is on its own no longer a bar to online reporting

6 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

But getting a new passport is on its own no longer a bar to online reporting

Maybe if you have a record in the database already.

It certainly does not work for me since I have an entry prior to 2013 and a new passport. No errors made I can assure you of that. I tried last month when my report was due and it still did not work for me.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:09 PM, ubonjoe said:

I normally do my 90 day reporting by post. My last reporting was due April 8 and I sent off all the docs well ahead of time as usual but have as yet not received the usual stuff back. I was planning on going to Chang wattana  tomorrow (5th May) with my postal receipt etc but have just seen this reference to 90 day reporting being suspended which I was unaware of. 

Now I am not sure about anything. Is this why I have not received a reply? Will the 90 day booth be open if I go?  

I have done a couple of quick searches using the keywords 90 day, reporting, suspended, etc but not getting much in the way of any results I am looking for so can someone clarify for me the situation please. Much obliged.

6 minutes ago, narisarasgroove said:

I have done a couple of quick searches using the keywords 90 day, reporting, suspended, etc but not getting much in the way of any results I am looking for so can someone clarify for me the situation please.

It started on April 7th and then was extended to July 31st.

Latest annouement is here on the immgiration website. https://immigration.go.th/read?content_id=5ea91e2bcd997a0be332dec4

As far as I know Chaeng Wattana will still accept them if you want to do them.

I would guess your receipt for your mailed in report got lost in the mail.

Thanks very much Ubonjoe. Just followed the link and got the info. One more question if I may. 

As I have not received the usual form stating when next due etc. I am wondering if that will present a problem later. Also thinking of trying the online option. Last tried a couple of times two or three years ago but never managed to get past the first page for some reason. I am assuming that because it is online I don't need the aforementioned form they send you but that is just an assumption so can you clarify that for me too. Many thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, narisarasgroove said:

As I have not received the usual form stating when next due etc. I am wondering if that will present a problem later. Also thinking of trying the online option. Last tried a couple of times two or three years ago but never managed to get past the first page for some reason. I am assuming that because it is online I don't need the aforementioned form they send you but that is just an assumption so can you clarify that for me too. Many thanks in advance.

Immigration will have a record of your previous report. They may have it for the one you mailed in as well.

Since your report was due on April 8th it fall under the order issued on the 7th.

You don't need the previous report receipt to do it online. 

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration will have a record of your previous report. They may have it for the one you mailed in as well.

Since your report was due on April 8th it fall under the order issued on the 7th.

You don't need the previous report receipt to do it online. 

Agree with the above. At my last extension in January I also did a 90 day report whilst there, but had lost the last "reminder slip/confirmation".

No problem,  they had it on the computer.

As mentioned previously, I used the online for last submission.

Just one thought is that a lot of desktop browsers have "block pop ups" selected and this may be causing a problem.

I first came across this on bank and airline sites where they send you a OTP on a redirected popup page, and couldn't work out why the purchase hadn't gone through.

Solution....de~select popups being blocked and all worked fine.

Just a thought.0