how much i should send for her birthday

I would say it depends on how long you have been with her, how much you love her, what your financial situation is and how angry she could get with 3000thb

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, roaming2019 said:

Is there a online website  that delivers in bangkok ?

Tons of them. Easier to find if you can Google in Thai, but I have used cattleya.com many times, and have always been happy with their service.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, saakura said:

If she is a bar girl, 3000 baht should be ok to express your true love. If she is not, then money should not matter.

not a  bargirl but surely a greedy typical thai lady who things falang boyfriend will buy house  . hahaha

21 minutes ago, roaming2019 said:

My girlfriend birthday   coming next week . plan was to be with her for birthday . covid  killed my plan .  now  I am thinking of sending 3000 baht .  would like to hear any suggestions

How much are her other b/f's sending? You should at least match it.????

Just joking - Times are pretty rough for a lot of Thais at the moment. If she has lost her job or has had to move to the countryside to be with her family, she could probably do with a boost just now. If you can afford it, give the equivalent of a couple of months wages (hers, not yours).

1 minute ago, chickenslegs said:

How much are her other b/f's sending? You should at least match it.????

Just joking - Times are pretty rough for a lot of Thais at the moment. If she has lost her job or has had to move to the countryside to be with her family, she could probably do with a boost just now. If you can afford it, give the equivalent of a couple of months wages (hers, not yours).

I sure was not the first man in her life  .. hahaha