Help with food charity

As everyone is well aware, the covid-19 crisis and economic shutdown has put a lot of people suffering in poverty in a much more precarious situation. After seeing people queueing for food handouts in Hua Hin a few weeks ago, I began buying food at Makro and distributing the food (we've been doing this at Ban Bo Fai school in coordination with some locals who have been coordinating with the local government to get their approval).

I've been buying and creating 100 care packages of rice, canned mackarel, eggs, and eurocakes per week, but I would like to provide better food (maybe add some fresh fish and vegetables). If anyone here works in the food industry, owns a restaurant, or simply wants to help out with transport, can you please message me privately or even call me at 096 863 6839 (Michael)? Ideally, I would like to give out these packages 5 days a week to ensure these families are being fed comfortably--I calculated the packages I am giving out only provide enough calories to feed one person for 2.4 days, which means I am currently only giving out a fraction of what these people need, and I would like to improve on that (you can see the details on how much these packages feed and cost here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hg5-DXy-AQrB9nciX54HayPkw2RtvHbPZ_e2ansMZvk/edit?usp=sharing ).

Likewise, if anyone here knows anyone who works in the food industry or in charity fundraising, please give them my details. Many thanks.