I need a wristwatch

Does anybody know where I can buy a genuine brand name watch on Samui today?

Recently bought one from Lazada, it turned out to be fake and and failed after several days.

I find it hard to find a need for a watch in these days of mobile phones but am sure you could buy on Lazada or Shopee if really need.  Thought only those in high official office required such things these days.  But a fake watch?  Suspect they may be classified as jewelry and as such stores not allowed to open yet, as with clothing.

Runseeda New Fashion Running Jogging Sports Arm Band Strap Mobile ...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sticky said:

Does anybody know where I can buy a genuine brand name watch on Samui today?

I don't think you'll succeed, might only be the brand name wrist watch department in Central that is left, but they would still be closed.

I by the way bought a genuine Seiko wrist watch from Lazada – replacement of the one I bought 10 years ago in the now long time closed brand name shop in Tesco-Lotus Bo Phut mall – it's exactly like my previous genuine one, and came with the same fine box and World-wide warranty. Little cheaper than they sold the same model for in Central – but they stopped stocking it and said not available anymore, but as I liked that watch model so much, I wanted a replacement after I unfortunately dropped and broke my old one – but if it's too cheap at Lazada it might be a "genuine fake", I'm always skeptical when I'm offered a Rolex for 4,999 baht.

The wrist watch from Lazada arrived at Samui in two days.

DIY sell wrist watches for less than 100 baht – the shop opposite Central Festival might be open – presume such a watch will work for a couple of days, until a mail-order could arrive. I bought a big clock for the wall in DIY some time ago for 93 baht, it works fine...????

Edited by khunPer
Link
  • Like 1

There are some small kiosks in Tesco Lotus, around KFC shop that sell Casio and some other brands. Both genuine and fake. Have to check the different kiosks.

But as already stated, everything is closed due to COVID at the moment.

• Like 1