Lazada Thailand seller can trust or not

Hello Thaivisa and all member. this day I got see some note book for very very cheap price in Lazada actually that price is in outside about 50k just sell in about 1k. seller said that is in warranty and new seal. Is this Lazada seller can trust? Anyone got experience for this? I just worry when I purchased and open box inside is fake one and then later cannot contact with seller and Lazada also can’t responsible. Pls advise to me should I purchased or ?

I have bought loads of stuff on Lazada, but nothing more than a few thousand Baht. Never had a problem and got some really good deals. However, as mentioned by BigStar, I only buy stuff that has good ratings and reviews. Must be difficult for anyone starting out as a new seller on Lazada though.  

Sellers are rated in terms of product quality and delivery, plus responses to chat. I won't buy anything that's less than 90% on all three categories.

1 K for a notebook normally costing 50K? I want the recipe for what you were eating, drinking or smoking when you made this buy, there's a couple of girls I'd like to try it on.

Edited by Lacessit

33 minutes ago, Daniel Kyon said:

actually that price is in outside about 50k just sell in about 1k

I have such a feeling that you were very last in the queue when they distributed common sense.