Adele's Former Personal Trainer Defends Singer After She Showed Off Her Incredible Transformation

snoop1130

Adele's Former Personal Trainer Defends Singer After She Showed Off Her Incredible Transformation

By STEWART PERRIE

dfb.PNG

The internet went nuts when Adele posted a birthday photo on social media, which focused on thanking emergency service personnel for their hard work during the coronavirus pandemic.

The 'Hello' hitmaker - who has shed more than seven stone - didn't mention how radically different she looks, but that's all everyone could talk about following her post.

In the days since, people have been making comments about how the 32-year-old is 'winning' her divorce and the phrase 'Skinny Adele' is casually being thrown around on social media.

Others have said it is negative to say she looks 'amazing' now because she was beautiful before.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-adeles-former-trainer-defends-singer-against-fatphobic-comments-20200507

Pity the life of a celebrity.  If you get fat they say you look awful.  If you manage to lose weight they say you look awful.  When you get older and don't have a face lift they say you look awful. When you get older and do have a face lift they say you look awful.  And, any utterance that comes out of your mouth will be hacked apart, misquoted, and debated mercilessly.  Pity the life of a celebrity.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sir Swagman said:

Phew, thank Eric the pressure is off. I was getting very stressed wondering about whatever her name is weight was these days.

Probably better off not posting.......... that is more likely to hide your ignorance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, newnative said:

Pity the life of a celebrity.  If you get fat they say you look awful.  If you manage to lose weight they say you look awful.  When you get older and don't have a face lift they say you look awful. When you get older and do have a face lift they say you look awful.  And, any utterance that comes out of your mouth will be hacked apart, misquoted, and debated mercilessly.  Pity the life of a celebrity.

effectively become a celebrity blooper; lock, stock and barrel

53 minutes ago, transam said:

No doubt you would make a great twosome then........????

No you're right, I was nearly 100Kg before I slimmed down to 75Kg.

Baggy tummy and chin .... but the rest of me looks well muscled.

But then nobody is offering to bang me for free (not that anyone ever did after I was 23 years old).

Edited by BritManToo

21 hours ago, jesimps said:

Fat people, despite what some say (usually fellow fatties) are not attractive.

Also they are not healthy.  She will probably live another 10 years if she keeps it up. 

Edited by balo