Recommended Indian restaurants.

I have not eaten there but Deevali has been recommended to me by friends. (One of them is an Indian.)

This is the new 'posh' Indian restaurant in Bangrak (Koh Samui) It is part of a chain of restaurants based in Phuket.

I also like Akbar in Choengmon. He delivers locally.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Bangrak is a district in Bangkok, is it not?

And a district on the island Samui, that's why the OP posted in "Forum Home > Thailand Local Forums > Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao > Recommended Indian restaurants"...????

18 minutes ago, khunPer said:

And a district on the island Samui, that's why the OP posted in "Forum Home > Thailand Local Forums > Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao > Recommended Indian restaurants"...????

Samui doesn't have districts, sunshine, so get your facts right before correcting others, or you just make yourself look even more stupid ????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

On 5/8/2020 at 9:53 PM, Tropicalevo said:

I have not eaten there but Deevali has been recommended to me by friends. (One of them is an Indian.)

This is the new 'posh' Indian restaurant in Bangrak (Koh Samui) It is part of a chain of restaurants based in Phuket.

I also like Akbar in Choengmon. He delivers locally.

I went to try it once just after it opened. Walked in, no one there. No customers, no staff. Waited around for five minutes, then left.

Every time I have driven past and looked in there, it has always been empty. Even before the COVID outbreak.