Fingerprint operated safes

SidJames

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Try HomePro but usually safes have a backup of a key like the digital ones

Quite a selection, but not seen fingerprint controlled ones there. And for sure an over-ride facility would be needed, like my phone.

Lazada have one.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/solex-electronic-fingerprint-safe-32-i964614543-s2055390927.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.72.6e851c3c48Ym6Y&search=1

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Quite a selection, but not seen fingerprint controlled ones there. And for sure an over-ride facility would be needed, like my phone.

Lazada have one.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/solex-electronic-fingerprint-safe-32-i964614543-s2055390927.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.72.6e851c3c48Ym6Y&search=1

Phones don't have a password backup facility which is crazy. A friend of mine forgot his squiggle password and there was no alternative password option so he couldn't access his phone and no shop in tukcom could unlock the phone, so any data on the phones memory is lost. After i found out that i changed where i saved files

Edited by scubascuba3

18 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Phones don't have a password backup facility which is crazy. A friend of mine forgot his squiggle password and there was no alternative password option so he couldn't access his phone and no shop in tukcom could unlock the phone, so any data on the phones memory is lost. After i found out that i changed where i saved files

Mine is getting  bit dodgy on recognizing fingerprints so the pattern is the backup. Certainly in Android one has to have an alternative to the fingerprint as it is required on power-up. 

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Mine is getting  bit dodgy on recognizing fingerprints so the pattern is the backup. Certainly in Android one has to have an alternative to the fingerprint as it is required on power-up. 

Yes but if you forget the alternative the finger print won't work so anything on the phone memory is lost

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes but if you forget the alternative the finger print won't work so anything on the phone memory is lost

I back it up to my laptop every few months.