Avatar 2: Kate Winslet swims on set in first-look photo at James Cameron sequel

snoop1130

Avatar 2: Kate Winslet swims on set in first-look photo at James Cameron sequel

By Isobel Lewis

maxresdefault.jpg

Google

A new photo from the set of the Avatar sequels has been released.

With production on the four forthcoming sequels to the popular 2009 film recently grinding to a halt due to the coronavirus outbreak, the team have given fans a look behind the scenes until shooting resumes.

In the new picture, taken in New Zealand, stars from the first film Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana are joined by Kate Winslet and Cliff Curtis as they film in a water tank for Avatar 2.

“From the set of the sequels: @ZoeSaldana, Sam Worthington, Kate Winslet, and Cliff Curtis taking a break from underwater performance capture for a quick photo,” the caption reads.

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/avatar-2-kate-winslet-sam-worthington-zoe-saldana-cast-release-date-james-cameron-a9513426.html

My last wish as a dying man would be to work with Kate Winslet to re-create her laundry room scene in "Little Children."

Zoe or Jennifer Connelly as a stand-in will do.  Err, not exactly stand ...

Edited by bendejo

About time they got working on these again before actors starting dying... but was under impression they were going to do a trio, not five?

Big moment for Winslet to be working with Cameron again after the bullying thing on Titanic.

Also good to see Uncle Bully (Cliff Curtis) in there too. :wink: Quality actor. 

I really hope Hollywood can once again use their simplistic plot line to help whites atone for colonialism lets all pray that the protagonist of Avatar 2 is a white male who is sent to subdue a far away people, then comes to identify with those people after falling in love with one of them before eventually assuming a leadership role in their doomed struggle against imperialism.

48 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

I really hope Hollywood can once again use their simplistic plot line to help whites atone for colonialism lets all pray that the protagonist of Avatar 2 is a white male who is sent to subdue a far away people, then comes to identify with those people after falling in love with one of them before eventually assuming a leadership role in their doomed struggle against imperialism.

Ditto...

3,4 and 5....6,7,8,9 and !0.

5 hours ago, jadee said:

That's interesting, I didn't know Kate Winslet is going to be in Avatar 2. I just downloaded and watched Titanic in 3D - I forgot how good it was!  

Maybe his last movie appearance as the obvious is becoming more obvious every day.