Nigeria impounds British plane for breaking coronavirus flight ban rules - aviation minister

webfact

4 hours ago, Mulambana said:

May be some British companies still think Nigeria is their colony and they can do whatever they want.

Not at all, the British understand that Nigeria is a democratic Federal Republic, in which the rule of law and fiscal probity are absolutely paramount, and which from the moment it gained independence sixty years ago has laboured mightily to ensure that the countries ample resources are used to improve the living conditions of the people, and in particular to educate it's people to allow them to operate their own oil and gas industry. This ensures that it neither needs large amounts of aid from the UK, nor to employ oil workers from outside.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Is that supposed to mean something to a non-native English speaker who doesn’t live in a native English speaking country? 

Probably not..... Search (or even better, listen to) "Yes Minister" (a BBC comedy show)

Edited by VBF

6 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Alright then, I’ll give it a go. ????

Here's a classic clip.....

And a list of this and others......

https://www.google.com/search?q=yes+minister+youtube&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB817GB817&oq=yes+minister&aqs=chrome.6.69i57j46j0l6.9961j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Listen out on BBC Radio4 Extra - they are broadcasting a lot of classic comedy at the moment 

This one admirably demonstrates why I made my original comment.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VBF said:

Here's a classic clip.....

And a list of this and others......

https://www.google.com/search?q=yes+minister+youtube&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB817GB817&oq=yes+minister&aqs=chrome.6.69i57j46j0l6.9961j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Listen out on BBC Radio4 Extra - they are broadcasting a lot of classic comedy at the moment 

This one admirably demonstrates why I made my original comment.....

So what’s your conclusion then?

10 hours ago, VBF said:

That you're not very bright! ????

Riiiiiiiiight, care to elaborate on how you came to that magnificent conclusion?

Actually, don’t answer that. The fact alone that you didn’t grasp my initial point/alternatively felt the need to troll already says enough! 

Just keep on hating, if that makes your miserable life bearable to you! ????

Edited by pacovl46
  • Haha 1

A post and a reply in Latin have been removed.

This is an English language forum, if you post like this it is trolling and you could be suspended so don't do it please.