New requirements at market

DJ54

Went to local market (one of the chains). Before entering with a mask. Check temperature, write name and phone number on list. Leaving the store write name and phone number on different list. One issue... the same pen used

by everyone... 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tonray said:

Basically the new high tech version of the barcode.

5555 Been around since 1994.

8 minutes ago, tonray said:

in a secure format.

Main reason they didn't take off is they are a security risk - you have no real idea where it's going to send you when you scan it.

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1046650828_QRcode.gif.6cb4b385913ad64788b6fc95caee6b62.gif

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code

Scan the above code with any QR reader app and it brings you to the web page en.m.wikipedia.org

To install a QR reader on an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store, enter "QR reader" in the search field and press Enter, then select the app you like from the proposed options.

Edited by Puccini

4 hours ago, Puccini said:

1046650828_QRcode.gif.6cb4b385913ad64788b6fc95caee6b62.gif

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code

Scan the above code with any QR reader app and it brings you to the web page en.m.wikipedia.org

To install a QR reader on an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store, enter "QR reader" in the search field and press Enter, then select the app you like from the proposed options.

Don't wanna know, thank you.

16 hours ago, Puccini said:

1. Carry your own pen.

2. Clean Our hands with with your hand sanitizer immediately after writing the required information on the form.

3. Don't go the stores or malls where they want you to do all this c**p. No customers and they won't make any money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, Max69xl said:

3. Don't go the stores or malls where they want you to do all this c**p. No customers and they won't make any money. 

Other people, wearing face masks, protect you from contracting the virus.

You, wearing a face mask, protect other people from contracting the virus.

It is called solidarity, I believe, or something like that.

Don't go to stores or malls that allow customers to enter without facemasks (or with loaded machine guns). No customers and they won't make any money.

On 5/19/2020 at 7:36 PM, Max69xl said:

????

I hope it will not take too long until they notice that there is no more virus in Thailand (see the daily stats), and all this is for nothing, and then go back to normal.

A few days ago I stopped (while traveling) at a minimart at a pump and when I opened the door out of nowhere someone jumped on me and did hold a (temperature) gun at my neck. I almost got a heart attack. The guy did enjoy it very much, it was a game for him, laughing and smiling. I ducked away and he smiled even more. Eventually I smiled too.

In a few days it will be too boring for him.

(Disclaimer: It was not a 7/11 and we both had no masks.)