Cigarettes - Lightest Brand

Jenkins9039

Does anyone know what the lightest cigarette brand is available within Thailand?

Always smoked B&H Gold, but as you can only get this via the airports, with Corona that is impossible, moved over to Marlboro Gold, then White? Now Silver but feel the lungs/throat can't take these.

Looking to go down to the lowest and force myself below 10 eventually a day, to do this i need to know what the colour codes / brands are as since they all went grey and changed names to colours etc, I'm all amis, especially when you consider its all in Thai.

Many thanks.

• Like 2

Don't know about the lightest brand. Having experimented a bit I now smoke L&M Storm 7.1. They're pretty easy on the lungs and throat, The ones I smoke are menthol though, not sure if there's a  non-menthol versi9n.. Sixty baht. 

Mevius (Previously Mild 7) Sky Blue is light(Marbolro Gold), Wind Blue is ultra light (Marlboro Silver) but taste a bit more refined than Marlboro

On the cheaper end there's Camel Blue for lights at 60 baht

The cheaper ends are LM which is the cheaper marlboro, same color coding of green for menthol and blue for lights, smaller 7.1mm for cheaper pack cost, if you can't stand Marlboro you'll probably don't like these too

Other brands are Winston, their lights is blue... haven't really tried them

There's cheaper Thai brands but they're nastier than marlboro 

7 hours ago, digbeth said:

Mevius (Previously Mild 7) Sky Blue is light(Marbolro Gold), Wind Blue is ultra light (Marlboro Silver) but taste a bit more refined than Marlboro

On the cheaper end there's Camel Blue for lights at 60 baht

The cheaper ends are LM which is the cheaper marlboro, same color coding of green for menthol and blue for lights, smaller 7.1mm for cheaper pack cost, if you can't stand Marlboro you'll probably don't like these too

Other brands are Winston, their lights is blue... haven't really tried them

There's cheaper Thai brands but they're nastier than marlboro 

Much appreciated for the response, so from what you are saying Marlboro silver is 'the lowest' one can go.

Which is a shame.

I smoked Marlboro menthol ultra lights in the States. Came here and tried all of the 'light' Marlboro products but they were all strong and harsh. Plus they were more expensive than I felt I wanted to pay here.

Tried L&M Storm 7.1 for awhile, they were light on the lungs but left a harshness in my throat. Then I bummed a Camel Blue off of a Thai lady and found it to be the closest to ultra lights that I've tried, so stuck with those. And they're only 60 baht. I'm not sure the equivalent non-menthol.

E cigs make me cough, I'm not sure why.

Edited by frantick

14 hours ago, frantick said:

E cigs make me cough, I'm not sure why.

usually problem is non quality liquid and too strong nic content .... I would never use cheap Malaysian or Chinese they usually sell everywhere. Only premium brand USA or European, difference is huge, also healthwise as there is tested quality ingredients.

15 hours ago, Terek said:

if you really care about your health, but cannot stop cigs straight away,  I would suggest electronic vape and american eliquid, difference feeling smoke free is huge

I agree with you but ecigs are illegal in Thailand.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:24 PM, Terek said:

if you really care about your health, but cannot stop cigs straight away,  I would suggest electronic vape and american eliquid, difference feeling smoke free is huge

I was vaping, then it was declared illegal, reverted back to cigs (was horrible).

Tried Winston Blue yesterday, smoked 20 before 7pm -- there's just no 'bite' to them, leaves you wanting another, back on Marl silver today, attempting gum to force a cig an hr, to bring it down, unfortunately smoking since 16ish, a few stressful years (past three), otherwise was out of the woods a few years ago (4) vaping until they made that illegal (or rather enforced).

I'm not anti cig, don't get me wrong, I enjoy sitting outside with a green-tea and cig, or reading news whilst having a cig etc, but feel the body is at a point where it needs to be slowed down/contained.

Edited by Jenkins9039

On 5/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, Jenkins9039 said:

I was vaping, then it was declared illegal, reverted back to cigs (was horrible).

I will tell you the secret. Millions of Thai's vape. A lot of youth. It's kinda fashion thing.   Health is important. Cigs are a lot worse, any of them.