Britney Spears calls herself 'one Lucky girl' as she marks 20 years of her Oops I Did It Again album

snoop1130

Britney Spears calls herself 'one Lucky girl' as she marks 20 years of her Oops I Did It Again album

By KELLIE CHUDZINSKI

28509582-8329329-image-a-41_1589760780845.jpg

20 years of Oops: Britney Spears marked the two decades since her sophomore album's release with a sweet message to her fans for growing with her for over 20 years 

Britney Spears' second album Oops I Did It Again celebrated 20 years of its release on Saturday. 

The album went on to sell over 20 million copies and be diamond certified by the Recording Industry Association of America. 

And the 38-year-old pop star marked the two decades since her sophomore album's release with a sweet message to her fans for growing with her for over 20 years.  

She shared a video created by a fan showing clips of her from 2000 ahead of the album's release and said 'thank you to whoever made this.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8329329/Britney-Spears-calls-one-lucky-girl-marks-20-years-Oops-Did-album.html

• Like 2