99p a pint

It's just not fair!

I so loved my wonderful England, 99p a pint, in my favourite pubs, all over London town.....

Now, I don't see many white people, nor do I see any pubs with a pint less than 3 quid, I'm extremely unhappy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

nor do I see any pubs with a pint less than 3 quid,

I don't see any UK pubs open let alone know what the going price for a pint is.  Let's face it, a lot of pubs won't ever reopen after eleven weeks of lockdown.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dbrenn said:

Pubs are screwed, as is the rest of British culture. The government would rather people drank cheap supermarket booze at home.

I wasn't aware that the UK government had published preferred drinking habits - perhaps you can share the link for that ?

6 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

I wasn't aware that the UK government had published preferred drinking habits - perhaps you can share the link for that ?

Just compare the prices. Pubs have become much more expensive, excluding many people, but supermarket booze is cheaper than ever.

I remember when a pint was 3 shillings and 6 pence, and accept that prices like 99 pence was in a different time.

If you are so unhappy about the price of beer you must have a very miserable life, why not go back to London complain or be happy there

7 hours ago, Phil McCaverty said:

65 baht/pint of draught Tiger in a restaurant near me. Decent.

Not bad for Pattaya here in Sukhothai one place when it's open does like 2 litre Chang draught beer in jugs forget how much but a reasonable cost. 

I like a pint of draught Guinness in CM when I go there in the Red Lion pub I think it's called near Burger King, expensive but cheaper than UK i'm told.