Multiple Non Imm B's Anywhere In Se Asia ?

Buddy has to get a new visa soon.. Hes been on B's with a WP for a long time but visa runs rather than extends in country..

I dont think he is going to get a multiple anywhere in SE Asia ?? Are ANY friendly on this topic or all flat out singles ??

I am thinking nearest shot he has at this is Oz ??

To extend incountry theres the issues of min wage, paid up capital, staff.. Etc etc etc..

I have no idea the state of his books, the companys profits, etc..

He finds it easier to just get new non B's and take a flight each 90 days.. Thats going to stop !!

If his B visa and work permit are both current, he should have no problem getting a multi-B in Kuala Lumpur.

He should also append the company's year-end tax summary to his application if he's a Director.

According to last weeks Phuket Gazette where someone asked this same question KL is the only one now issuing 12 month Non B multiple entry. They go on a case by case basis. One fact that did come out was that page 5 of your work permit must state a valiidity period of 12 months, if it says 6 months this is grounds for rejection. They also stated that they are very suspicious of English Teachers and Dive Instructors.

I am going next week to give it a try, I have a valid work permit and hopefully all the paperwork that is being prepared by my accountant. I have been paying tax for the last six months and also social security for 4 Thai employees.

Before anyone asks why don't I get a one year extension at my local immigration office, I already tried and was refused because my company did not make enough profit last year.

If anyone is interested in what exactly was said by KL in the Gazette I will dig it out and post it up here, for some reason it has never appeared on their web site.

Indeed, last year I went to Perth and was in and out in a day. Consulate staff very helpful and quick (about 2 hours). The only reason I not going this time is cost, the air ticket alone is 28,000 baht. Plus Australia is like a fortress nowadays and if you have a lot Burmese stamps in your passport like me you get the full works at immigration. So have your life story ready. From what I hear even Australians get a load of hassle entering Perth.

I've got to get mine done by the 4th of May so if you are not in any great rush I will post how I got on.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back today from KL with a 12 month non-b multiple entry. Had no real problems the Embassy was very efficient, I would have got my visa the next day if it hadn't been a public holiday.

I submitted a lot of paperwork from my accountant, also a valid work permit, education certificates, photos and map of the office. Probably more than they needed but better to be safe than sorry.

As soon as I have time I will post a full report on cost, hotels etc.