Inexpensive Hotels In Bkk

Jamie

I know there is a sticky above regarding hotels under 1000 bht but I am interested in hearing from those who might have a favorite.

I stayed at the Century Park Hotel recently and although it was nice, I was paying around 3000 bht a night. I'm looking for something in the same area or maybe on Sukhumvit down towards MBK with access to the sky train. I am planning on coming back to BKK the end of the year or beginning of next year...either before the Christmas holidays or afterwards.

Any input would be appreciated

Ruamchitt Travelodge on Soi 10 was 900. bt., almost a year since I've been there now. Should still be the same. Clean, quiet, basic.

There is another just past MBK , going away from Siam,on the opposite side of the st. Can't remember the name but it's next to the big Yamaha music building. Also 900. and I heard it was ok. There is an off soi on the same side and there are several cheaper small hotels and GHs in there. Take a walk and check them out.

Swiss park lodge on soi 11 is a three minute walk to the BTS- Nana station. A friend stayed there recently and paid about 1100 baht per nite including buffet breakfast. It also has a pool.

Edited by farangene

I stay for years at Nasa Vegas in Suk. Soi 71, Klong Tan. 690 Baht for the BIG room. Ask for the membership card when you check out and save 40 Baht next time!

I checked out lots of hotels in bkk and no one had the price/value ratio of the Nasa Vegas!