Good Printing in Bangkok

There is a print shop on Sukhumvit which is very good, near soi 31 I think it is. 

I used them for many years. Just back from Villa Market near soi 33 and before the Family mart which is on the corner. 

4 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

If it is just a small print run there are many shops in malls using computer programs to print stuff.

If it is a large print run and you need a professional printer, - Rung Ruang Rattana Bkk.

Do you have a website or Facebook for RUNG RUANG RATANA PRINTING CO., LTD.?

Do my

6 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Tried and could not get their websites...  thats why I asked..

Do my tired eyes deceive me? Is that a phone number and an address in your own post?

I would expect they do not have a website. But are very well respected within the print trade.

Edited by DaRoadrunner

2 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Do my

Do my tired eyes deceive me? Is that a phone number and an address in your own post?

I would expect they do not have a website. But are very well respected within the print trade.

Well I have lived in Thailand long enough to know a phone number will lead to huge frustration and an address is nice but a website is much nicer.  Which is why I asked if you had the website.  I guess you don't so I wil lhope there are others with better and more available contact info.

13 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Well I have lived in Thailand long enough to know a phone number will lead to huge frustration

If you had lived in Thailand long enough you would know that despite the computer age, Thais still do things the old way.... face to face.

1 minute ago, DaRoadrunner said:

If you had lived in Thailand long enough you would know that despite the computer age, Thais still do things the old way.... face to face.

Actually most just use Facebook.

or Line.