Retirement visa at Kapchoeng based on Non Imm O

First retirement visa based on a Non-Imm O multiple visa valid until 12-12-2020 and permitted to stay until 14-06-2020.

Documents handed: passport+copy, TM 6 card+copy, copies from passport pages with actual visa's and entry stamps, paper from the bank, electricity + TOT internet bills +copies, rent agreement+copy, some pictures from me dated yesterday frontside my home and showing adress home, copy of birthcertificate my sun.  I know more papers then needed...

This morning arrived at 08.35 at Bangkok Bank at Kapchoeng. They made a letter to confirm that I had today over 800.00 THB in my account together with a copie of my bangbook that showed this amount was at least 3 months  in my account. I paid 100 Bath.

About 9.00 arrived at immigration chonchom. I was invited to sit outside the office where someone checked my papers. After about half an hour again someone came outside and asked me to sign some papers (the application I filled in I got back) and pay 1.900 bath. On my question of getting also a single re-entry I just had to pay 1000 bath more and 1 picture; no application form.

About 1 hour I had to go inside the office with help of the officer  (up and down the stairs with my 2 weeks ago broken hip) and they took a digital picture.

All together the whole process took about 1,5 hour and all the officers where very helpful and even brought me back to and inside my car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sjoerd said:

About 9.00 arrived at immigration chonchom.

Just for information it is not Chong Chom that is the crossing about 12km further south and it is closed. Surin Imigration is in Kap Choeng. Get well.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, khwaibah said:

Just for information it is not Chong Chom that is the crossing about 12km further south and it is closed. Surin Imigration is in Kap Choeng. Get well.

Thank you.  You are right. In the title and all other I wrote Kap Choeng, but as mistake I arrived at chong chom

Edited by Sjoerd
  • Like 1