renew non o whilst in lockdown

My non o 90 days expired 25th April 20 my Enter Before expires 14th June can i go to imm (on or before 12th of June) and get another 90 days?

if not can i get marriage visa or extension after 14th June?

You stay until until July 31st under the the amnesty that was announced in April. No need to anything at immigration until then.

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife shortly before July 31st.

• Like 1

Hi Joe (UJ), my 90 days expire 0n 28 June and my marriage extention on 10 August, I was planning on visiting Imm on 02 July to lodge my extention docs and also process a new 90 days. Do you think that this is still feasable to do this ??? Thanks Joe

25 minutes ago, 1948wjm said:

Hi Joe (UJ), my 90 days expire 0n 28 June and my marriage extention on 10 August, I was planning on visiting Imm on 02 July to lodge my extention docs and also process a new 90 days. Do you think that this is still feasable to do this ??? Thanks Joe

I assume you mean your 90 day report is due on the 28th of June. You could skip it if you want to and then wait for immigration to announce when they will be do. I think your report will not be due until September.

Applying for your extension on July 2nd may be a ittle to early unless the office you do it at allows them to be done more than 30 days early. If you wanted to do your 90 day report it could done until the 3rd of July without being late.

• Like 1

Joe, If I wait until either 10 or 13 July to submit my extension papers and also then do my 90 days (due 28 June) would they charge me overstay fines ??? thanks for yr learned advice.

3 minutes ago, 1948wjm said:

Joe, If I wait until either 10 or 13 July to submit my extension papers and also then do my 90 days (due 28 June) would they charge me overstay fines ??? thanks for yr learned advice.

If you applied for your exension after it expires in August you would be fined for an overstay unless the amnesty is extended again.

If you skipped your 90 day report it might not be due until the end of September depending upon what immigration announces.

4 minutes ago, 1948wjm said:

I would be applying for my extension 1 month before (10 July) it expires on 10 August but my 90 days is due 28 June ??

Thanks  

Got my days for the extension mixed up.

You would be more than 7 days late allowed to do your 90 day report. They should not fine you for being late since they are not required now.

Hi Ubonjoe.  I have a Non O multi entry visa based on marriage and need to do my 90 in-out (border run) by tomorrow. Went to Chang Chom today and was turned away and told to go back to Immigration in Kap Choeng. Of course being Sunday they were closed. I have seen reports that during this Lock-down foreigners are not required to do the 90 day report, but I have not seen anything about the Multi-entry 90 day report.

I have to report by tomorrow, 8 June! What do I do? Should I go to Kap Choeng and try to get it done there? 

Please help me, or let me know what my options are.

Kind Regards, Brad

Edited by teetersb
spelling

11 minutes ago, teetersb said:

Hi Ubonjoe.  I have a Non O multi entry visa based on marriage and need to do my 90 in-out (border run) by tomorrow. Went to Chang Chom today and was turned away and told to go back to Immigration in Kap Choeng. Of course being Sunday they were closed. I have seen reports that during this Lock-down foreigners are not required to do the 90 day report, but I have not seen anything about the Multi-entry 90 day report.

There is no such thing as a Multi-Entry 90 day report. 

As you have a 1-year MultiEntry Non Imm O marriage Visa, which only provides a permission to stay of 90 days on entry, you do not need to do any 90-day reports.

Normally you would to have leave the country before your 90-day permission to stay expires.  With the borders closed that is not possible so a general Amnesty has been declared, meaning that your permission to stay is automatically extended till 31 July.

So relax, you do not have to do anything.