Greenhouse for Hydroponics and Aquaponics

Just beginning to research this and wondered if there is any benefit building a cheap hooper greenhouse to accompany a hydroponics or Aquaponics system in Thailand.

One reason would be to keep pests out but I'm not too sure if the climate is too hot and perhaps some of that black mesh material sheeting with bamboo might be a better option. Greenhouse would be extremely hot and whilst it's needed in colder climates, I am u sure if there is any benefit in Thailand. I've seen some greenhouses that have rollup sides to let sir in or open ended.

Interested to hear members thoughts and experiences. I'm just at the early design stage of my garden. 

My intention is to have some grow towers, tilapia and grow salads, herbs, tomatoes, kale, maybe some strawberries.

Interested to hear what other members grow. I've looked at a lot of YouTube videos.

What do people tend to grow in greenhouses here that aren't cooled.

Thanks in advance.

with the proper ventilation a greenhouse can and would remain relatively cool. one major benefit is the ability to control the water and if needed supplemental lighting. light deprivation would also allow you to control what you grow and when you grow. 

good luck with the herbs and tomatoes ? i suggest a hybrid. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1