Isuzu Drivers Less Intelligent

gjones

I don't own or never have owned an Isuzu but I think this OP statement is ridiculous. Every intelligent person knows, that in the civilised world, Volvo drivers are the worlds worst and the fact that they ever bought one is proof that they also must lack intelligence and hence let Isuzu drivers appear normal and well balanced.

bloody Volvo drivers......

Are people named Jones less intelingent than the rest of us :o

If they drive Volvo's, then the answer is affirmative.

Crap drivers, the lot of them. Statistically proven fact :D

Fortuners rock !

Shouldent that be suck ?

post-4007-1176958680_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Fortuners really suck..............worst selling SUV in Thailand, Thailand can't export any that are made here, they are always breaking down, mind you Toyota has a reputation for making totally unreliable motors and at 1.25 million Baht, they are grossly overpriced...............whatever was I thinking when I bought mine, I should have listened to Undercover............. :o:D

Edited by Maigo6

Fortuners rock !

Shouldent that be suck ?

Yeah, Fortuners really suck..............worst selling SUV in Thailand, Thailand can't export any that are made here, they are always breaking down, mind you Toyota has a reputation for making totally unreliable motors and at 1.25 million Baht, they are grossly overpriced...............whatever was I thinking when I bought mine, I should have listened to Undercover............. :o:D

And me also if I had known. Best also tell the South Africans and Middle Eastern countries that they are so bad.

Sorry if I offended any Isuzu drivers, but in the 3 years I have been driving in Thailand the worst and the silliest road accidents that I have seen apart from the motor cyclist has been Isuzu pick-ups mostly end up in roadside ditches or overturned due to over loading.

Not seen many Volvo drivers in ditches or overturned due to over loading though, but how did the Fortuner come to the equation?

Have you ever thought about the fact that Isuzu trucks have dominated the auto industry for the past 20+ years [before Toyota took over] and therefore Isuzu trucks would be most common vehicle you'd see on the road here?

Sorry if I offended any Isuzu drivers, but in the 3 years I have been driving in Thailand the worst and the silliest road accidents that I have seen apart from the motor cyclist has been Isuzu pick-ups mostly end up in roadside ditches or overturned due to over loading.

Not seen many Volvo drivers in ditches or overturned due to over loading though, but how did the Fortuner come to the equation?

Not offended at all. In fact your suggstion in the OP is one of the reasons I bought a 4wd DMax a few years ago. Basically idiot proof and indestructible while maintaining high resale value. If Toyotas here were built the same as in America I'd have bought one of those.

Fortuners rock !

Shouldent that be suck ?

Nice looking Fortuner, tricked it out just nice!