Continuous Glucose Meters available in Thailand?

Saltire

As a type 2 diabetic controlling by diet, no drugs, I monitor my blood sugar daily at least once using a standard accu chek/finger lancet method.

This works ok but I am getting tired of the finger pricks and also find with mail order online deliveries now a bit sketchy, my test strips are harder to find.I also want details of what is happening overnight etc.

Does anyone know if the newer CGM continuous monitoring systems such as Freestyle Libre and Dexcom are available in Thailand either through a pharmacy or a Thai online seller?

Thanks

Edited by Saltire

• 4 months later...

I'm a biohacker (into optimizing my health and the health of others) and am very interested in getting a CGM to prevent disease and boost resilience. 

I tried searching AliExpress and only saw the regular glucose monitors. However on Alibaba I see continuous glucose monitors: https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=continuous+glucose+monitor

But this seems more for wholesale and white labeling. I'm guessing there must be some laws in Thailand that regulate and restrict these devices?