verbal diarrhoea equivalent

prk888

I believe most people will easily understand what verbal diarrhoea means.   But what about written diarrhoea?

I find prolific forum posters can be an annoyance, especially if they have nothing significant to say so i just skip their posts.

I've been Googling to see if there is an equivalent phrase to signify social media overposting - a.k.a. written diarrhoea.  Couldn't find one (Google does however show that a pogonophile is a lover of beards, a dendophile is a lover of trees and a hodophile is a lover of travel)

Any suggestions for an overindulgent lover of forum posting?

1 hour ago, prk888 said:

Any suggestions for an overindulgent lover of forum posting?

Well yu left this open

Yes - I'd ignore their posts & travel to a forested countryside with that bearded man & shove that bottle where they found the fish 

4 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Penophile?  How many comments found on forums are written with pens?    I type all mine on a keyboard, don't you?

How many comments on forums completely miss the point..(hint--see above)

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, thainet said:
22 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Penophile?  How many comments found on forums are written with pens?    I type all mine on a keyboard, don't you?

How many comments on forums completely miss the point..(hint--see above)

The point was, excessive posting on forums cannot make you a penophile. 

TVF could give greater choices on whether a post is thanked, liked, sad, confused etc.  Definitely one needed to show a post is irrelevant.  Innebriated posters or guys who read and do not comprehend before hitting the keyboard are often the guilty ones in this regard as cognition is affected