Where to buy grape vine cuttings.

I have wanted to grow some vines for a few years but every time the plant circus comes to a place nearby they never have grape vines...or for that matter Meyer lemon trees.  And when they come to PhiChit or Phitsanulok there is 50 or more sellers, almost all selling the same plants.  Well,  that's not quite correct.  Last time the plant circus was in Noen Maprang there was one seller who had Meyer lemon trees but had sold out the day before. ???? My question to you is where can I  find grape vines for sale in Thailand ?   PS: Table grapes.  As much as I  would like to grow grapes for wine the hurdles to jump are many! 

Edited by Grumpy John
Ps:

The weekend market near the military hospital in Nakhon Sawan is not so far from you. Last week there were two or three merchants selling grape vines. You can probably find lemons as well but I don't specifically remember seeing them and I couldn't tell you the variety.

12 hours ago, Time to grow said:

The weekend market near the military hospital in Nakhon Sawan is not so far from you. Last week there were two or three merchants selling grape vines. You can probably find lemons as well but I don't specifically remember seeing them and I couldn't tell you the variety.

Thanks for the info.  I'll buy several varieties and see how they go. 

18 hours ago, khwaibah said:

I'm in Kap Choeng Surin. All of the photos shown are of fruit and produce grown by my wife. Most of this will be in Tops Surin tonight for a major local farming production to be opened by the Surin Governor tomorrow. Have your wife get on FB and tag up with others. That is how it is done as I just stay out of the way.????

Spanish Lemons from Chiang Mai

image.png.59acc89074b6df02b130f30f54f33eb1.png????

Home grown and going into Tops Surin today.

image.png.c4650ffbfa5e6aee3fdec2f6d782e24d.png

Grapes did you say..also out of Chiang Mai and they are not cuttings. She has at least 50 grape trees.

image.png.4b6b3fe8355de02e109c2386014f3297.pngimage.png.cd7ee5f38445c4287a2724ccfad1d1d7.png

Did you say wine????? Not a problem friends that have a vineyard and winery about 20km from us and it is ALL legal.

image.png.17c67c6e64aeeb34d33f78aa5f12be41.png

image.png.331f5d2a9ac356bb351be834134f4be9.png

image.png.038cfd5ab44b9735398e42005bf8a650.png

There is something romantic about clusters of grapes on the vine hanging from the trellis.  My stomache sends a message to my brain...must eat, must eat,  must eat.   That has to be unconditional love! ????

• Like 1