Cost of Transporting dogs from Rai Et to Bangkok

asiaexpat

Possibly drive yourself or find someone to take them to Bangkok.

it is about 6-1/2 hour drive. Transferring them for yourself or 

giving to someone... 

make sure they have plenty of water...

Get yourself a decent dog box and a taxi meter driver willing to make the run. I have shipped a number of dogs from Udon to Pattaya this way with good results. Normally cost me in the range of 3500-4000 baht.

1 hour ago, starky said:

Get yourself a decent dog box and a taxi meter driver willing to make the run. I have shipped a number of dogs from Udon to Pattaya this way with good results. Normally cost me in the range of 3500-4000 baht.

Thanks for the reply. We decided to drive there ourselves and pick them up. Long drive but we also use it for family visit. 

14 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

Thanks for the reply. We decided to drive there ourselves and pick them up. Long drive but we also use it for family visit. 

You have confirmed no issue with entry to Roi Et province for people from Bangkok?  There does not appear to be any easy way to know which province has and has no restrictions but would hope they all fade away now that it has been almost 3 weeks without a domestic case.

21 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You have confirmed no issue with entry to Roi Et province for people from Bangkok?  There does not appear to be any easy way to know which province has and has no restrictions but would hope they all fade away now that it has been almost 3 weeks without a domestic case.

Good point, family that lives there said no problem but they sure could be wrong. I will check myself.