CCSA to meet with pub, bar and karaoke operators to discuss reopening

rooster59

CCSA to meet with pub, bar and karaoke operators to discuss reopening

1592554034139-960x0.png

BANGKOK, June 19 (TNA) – Thailand reported five new cases of Covid-19 on Friday, raising the total cases to 3,146. 

All of the new infections were Thai returnees from Saudi Arabia and were in state quarantine, said Dr. Taweesin Visanuyothin, spokesman of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA). 

Five new cases were Thai students aged between 23-26 years old. They were quarantined in Bangkok and were asymptomatic. 

Currently, 80 coronavirus patients are being treated in hospitals and 3,008 cases fully recovered. The death toll remains at 58. 

Full story: https://www.mcot.net/viewtna/5eec7237e3f8e40af8454ffe

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-06-20

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

BANGKOK, June 19 (TNA) – Thailand reported five new cases of Covid-19 on Friday, raising the total cases to 3,146. 

All of the new infections were Thai returnees from Saudi Arabia and were in state quarantine, said Dr. Taweesin Visanuyothin, spokesman of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA). 

Five new cases were Thai students aged between 23-26 years old. They were quarantined in Bangkok and were asymptomatic. 

Currently, 80 coronavirus patients are being treated in hospitals and 3,008 cases fully recovered. The death toll remains at 58. 

This is yesterday's report.

Why is is being repeated and what does it have to do with the topic title?

Where are today's numbers?

Other news sites report 1 new case, yet again a returnee, so no new domestiv cases for 26 days.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, loong said:

Other news sites report 1 new case, yet again a returnee, so no new domestiv cases for 26 days.

If it is at all true, that tells me Covid-19 within Thailand is dead.

Bats anyone ?

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darksidedude said:

Each to their own bro but are you blind have a look around man, a big part of the economy and people survive on businesses such as pubs, bars and karaoke establishments and should be no different to markets and restaurant opening, apart from Go GO as much as i like them i cant see how they could possibly operate with social distancing rules

Read my continuation post 4 above. Blame the government, not me, as I can do nothing to ease the pain and suffering caused by this deadly virus - apart from supporting my local restaurant and markets. 

I am in Bangkok also and since the massage places have been allowed to open and restaurants are serving alchohol some things seems very normal now. 

ekkamei and thong lor Japanese restaurants are full of people drinking sake and beer.  

there is still the si fi movie feeling at night walking past huge 5 huge hotels that are completely shut down. 

far less pedestrians at night on Sukhumvit. 

I walked past Crazy House during the day and the door was open and some lights were on. Maybe a good sign. :clap2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, natway09 said:

Time to "bite the bullet" & let bars at least open & have a chance to pay their 

rent & get the staff back earning some money.

We know will be a long time before back to the way it was.

All customers will be from "internally" at this time & will have done their 3 months

quarantine anyway.

It is getting a bit silly

Bars are open. Depends whether the owners pay the police

1 minute ago, pantsonfire said:

Bars are open. Depends whether the owners pay the police

This is a bit strange. For instance here in Pattaya some bars are open even at daytime and have customers sitting with a big bottle of beer in front of them. And they are sitting outside and do not eat any food.