Jomtien Hotels

claynlr

I am sure this will rattle the cages of some, but The Abani Hotel is offering rooms on Agoda for under 300, ac, 30 sm, mini bar, daily maid..about 150 m to good beach..pay at hotel and only pay VAT, no 10% Agoda fee...much better deals during the week.  I stayed at the OYO down the street, and it looks ok, good reviews, easy to get to the beach.  So many of the Pattaya hotels and condos look like it would be a <deleted> walk to the beach.  Now, wait a few minutes and a few from the Hilton Honors Club will tell us how lowly we are for staying at such a place, after all they are millionaires..for two weeks per year, anyways.

Why not book a studio in one of the well-maintained condos near the beach like View Talay 2?. You'll have your kitchen and a room which is  much larger than one in a hotel. I've done that a few times, worked beautifully.

33 minutes ago, mike111 said:

Why not book a studio in one of the well-maintained condos near the beach like View Talay 2?. You'll have your kitchen and a room which is  much larger than one in a hotel. I've done that a few times, worked beautifully.

Fine, as long as they allow nightly rentals.  Read a review on one of the Agoda condos, and the guy said he felt totally uncomfortable about the whole thing, with threats of 10k per day fines for guests..he even expressed dismay that Agoda would even list an illegal rental.

8 minutes ago, mike111 said:

Where did you see the OP was looking for a short term (daily) rental? it's not mentioned anywhere.

"Trying to get a vacation in before school starts on the 1st".....Today is the 23rd.  Do you need a periscope?  Sounds like your head is in a place, where you could use it to see.

The room I mentioned is 30 sm...that is larger than half the studios in Patts.

Edited by moontang
  • Haha 1

1. That can also be interpreted as trying to book the holiday before July 1st - that was my understanding.

2. Studios in VT2 are 37sqm and 41sqm so much larger than the usual Pattaya shoeboxes.

What a polite gentleman. Feel free not to reply  - I won't.

Why would a teacher or parent not be able to book a room once school starts? And nice job of sidestepping the illegal rental question.  But, you know the exact size of two different units.  Something smells bad.. Did someone <deleted> their pants? 

Edited by moontang