An ophthalmologist on Koh Samui?

Hello everyone

Does anyone know if there is still an ophthalmologist on Koh Samui? I completely lost my sight of the right eye for 20/30 seconds, I completely panicked, then it came back, but I should consult.

Before an ophtalmologidt Dr. Puchong had an eye clinic I called her but she is in Surat Thani now.

Dr. Phuchong is a man, ophtalmologist, and his clinic is located 100m before the rundabout to Samui Nathon hospital on the right hand side when you come from Nathon. Don't know who you called..

Edited by lom
  • Like 1

I called doctor  Phuchong with the telephone number I found on Google doctor  Phuchong eye clinic, I said allo doctor puchong he answered yes and  we talked a minute or two ad so I wrongly thought it was a woman due to his voice I know exactly where his clinic was on the left side of the road going to Nathon and he told me he went to Surat Thani!

I went to try to find him maybe one year ago maybe two and the only thing I found at the time was a large plastic banner telling the clinic had moved but do not remember the details. But sure right now he is not in Samui any more. 
Thank you for answering Lom ????

Dr Phuchong was afaik the only ophtalmologist in Samui, it is sad that he has left.

He examined my eyes early April and I bought two different kinds of glasses from him at that time.

On 6/25/2020 at 9:59 AM, lom said:

Dr Phuchong was afaik the only ophtalmologist in Samui, it is sad that he has left.

He examined my eyes early April and I bought two different kinds of glasses from him at that time.

I realize that it could also have been an assistant who answered and when I said I hello, Doctor Phuchong?
logically she answered yes because I am sure I talked with a woman. 
So later I went to a clinic in Lamai where the doctor is woman, she did not know Phuchong was not in Samui any more, she did her best but she told me I don't have the equipment of an ophthalmologist but since your sight came back normally like before it is not the rupture of a vessel, I understand that  scared you, but  it must have been a muscular phenomenon due to the fatigue of the eye, besides it only lasted about thirty seconds or even a minute, if it was serious you would not see exactly as before.

In any case, thank you again for your answer. I may be in Samui for eight years and with a Thai partner, but we don't know everything and it's important when on the forums we can help each other.????

this reply is from two  days ago I just realised this very second I did not submit it????  When I clike reply thid topic right now I understood. 

Now I will add probably we did not understand each other with the Thai lady she wanted to tell me the doctor was not in his office "at the moment he was in Surath Thani" And I understood he moved to Surath Thani, so I will call again monday (thanks to you????)