Outside Inn, Ubon

Patriot

As far as I know, based on recent postings by Zlatko (new owner):

"We're OPEN. Stop by any time. 12pm {my edit = noon}-9pm! (Jun-1 on Ubon Expats FB page)

"We're Open! Pick up /delivery everyday 12 pm- 9:00 pm" (Jun-10 posting on owner's FB page)

"Don't miss MARGARITA MONDAY @ The Outside Inn! Extended, Hours, 12pm-11pm"

There was a big leaving do for previous owner Brent and family there on Friday evening (I was there). Maybe they were locked away preparing for that on Friday lunchtime.

I've also seen postings by Zlatko that seemed to focus on weekend+Monday evenings (but now cannot find those), which might accord more closely with member hoxman's understanding. Monday is definitely an evening opening though to add to his list

Info is a little bit haphazard. I'll message Zlatko and post later.

The Mexican food is still good under new management, based on a limited sample of two dishes ordered by me and a hashing mate - beef nachos and chilli. As an aside Zlatko has taken on Maax Suwannrakpitakkun (previously Spago) as what a posh restaurant might call maitre d'.

Got a response from Zlatko within minutes (he's stuck in Florida btw, so OU is being remotely managed at present but it seems to work OK)

"

I can see how people can get easily confused with our hours,

We're open every day 12:00-22:00 and Fridays Saturdays and Mondays we stay open an extra hour until 23:00!"
  • Thanks 1