TM.30 question

I just returned from 2 days away from my Bangkok rental home (condo). A TM.30 was logged by the hotel where I stayed over the weekend.
Now back in Bangkok, do I need to ask my agent (who usually completes TM.30 formalities) to submit a new one as it is not yet 1st July?
Thank you for any help.
On 1st August I will move to a new Bangkok address so I know a TM.30 will need to be completed then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2020 at 9:20 AM, DrJack54 said:

OP, you deal with CW. There was big shake up with TM30 when the big Joke was replaced by big Oud. 

It lasted for couple of months and people were fined. Then back to normal. I haven't done one in 7+ years and I exit Thailand every month. 

So do nothing until you change address.

"and I exit Thailand every month"

Really? You have written this earlier, way before the coronavirus situation started. I don't think it's correct at the moment. 

31 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

"and I exit Thailand every month"

Really? You have written this earlier, way before the coronavirus situation started. I don't think it's correct at the moment. 

Your point? Of course noone is leaving and re-entering thailand currently. 

Edited by DrJack54

On 6/29/2020 at 9:20 AM, DrJack54 said:

OP, you deal with CW. There was big shake up with TM30 when the big Joke was replaced by big Oud. 

It lasted for couple of months and people were fined. Then back to normal. I haven't done one in 7+ years and I exit Thailand every month. 

So do nothing until you change address.

I've never done one, ever. Just wondering if I should do one and only one, prior to going in for my extension at CW towards the end of July. If it wasn't for the current travel restrictions, I wouldn't even be in this situation as I'd just be traveling in and out like you do (once a month or once or twice every couple of months).