My Experience With Fedex To The Uk Out Of Pattaya.

fisherd3

Ok I have to send a signed Swift form to Nationwide B.S., so I research the board and decide to go the Post Office on the first floor above Tops supermarket in the middle of Pattaya on Wednesday. (Junction of 2nd road and Pattaya Klang).

I roll up a bit early but it opens on time at 10.30 am .

Service no problem and I send off my three pages of swift form for 1450thb a bargain in international terms.(30% more from Jamaica to England!)

I go home and watch on the internet the progress of the envelope, Naklua, Phillipines, Paris, Stanstead, Thatcham UK & delivered Nationwide, Swindon 10.58 Friday, 13 hours before fdx's 'by' time.

A fantastic commercial experience out of Thailand!

Let's hope the rest of the deal is similar!!

Edited by fisherd3

Ok I have to send a signed Swift form to Nationwide B.S., so I research the board and decide to go the Post Office on the first floor above Tops supermarket in the middle of Pattaya on Wednesday. (Junction of 2nd road and Pattaya Klang).

Service no problem and I send off my three pages of swift form for 1450thb a bargain in international terms.(30% more from Jamaica to England!)

I go home and watch on the internet the progress of the envelope, Naklua, Phillipines, Paris, Stanstead, Thatcham UK & delivered Nationwide, Swindon 10.58 Friday, 13 hours before fdx's 'by' time.

I use TNT as from Asia there rates a cheaper most of the Asian companies I work with also use TNT

DHL is good too. Documents to Kent, UK ,picked up at the house 14.07 on 18th and delivered 9.42 on 20th. 1,220 Baht.

Hope the rest of my deal is as swift, hassle free and respectful!!!

I used DHL to Australia and their service was terrible, took forever for what was meant to be 1-2day service

Fed-ex sending back to Pattaya were fantastic, quick and turned up when i wasnt at home so they rang me and waited till i got back to collect, didnt just leave a while you were out slip.

Another service out of Aus i used was skytrack, the delivery at pattya end was terrible, a thai only speaking driver took 5 phone calls to find where to drop off.

UPS with a package from the states took twice as long as they quoted as well, so its fed ex for me next time