Pulse clinic BKK NAAT test. Feedbacks?

prb

Hi,

Sounds interesting that you can get Gono + Chlamydia urine NAAT/PCR test with result the same day for 5500 baht.

I am based in Pattaya and will check with BPH but it will probably be the same cost and not same day result.

Any feedback about testing at pulse Silom???

PS: before someone advise it, culture test which is available for much cheaper in small clinics is NOT and option as i don't have any discharge, just some discomfort in this area.

Thanks

Edited by prb

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Have you tried Lifecare lab on 3rd road? they usually offer a STI test package for much less than 6k

I had a look on the website before.

They do a PCR test

BUT:

If i remember well it is for chlamydia only and they probably send the sample somewhere as it takes 10 days to get the results.

1 hour ago, prb said:

I had a look on the website before.

They do a PCR test

BUT:

If i remember well it is for chlamydia only and they probably send the sample somewhere as it takes 10 days to get the results.

Their website looks a bit old to me so it may be worth a visit, while there you could check MT interlab also on 3rd road. If you aren't bothered about the price Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is probably the obvious choice.

For testing i go to Bangkok Red Cross, very slick operation there. Their website is also old so it isn't clear if they do the full range of STI tests

Edited by scubascuba3