Where To Buy Fitness Equipment In Udon Thani

geordie

Hi all, does anyone have any idea where to buy good fitness equipment in Udon Thani. I live in Sakon Nakhon, so a 3 hour drive radius from there would be ok. I am looking for good multi gym's, running machines and rowing machines. Thai websites would be ideal aswell as long as they can deliver, done some searching but cannot find any.

Thanks in advance Geordie

• 3 weeks later...

Big C in Udon Thani. Good choice of various machines and equipment. They can deliver without any problem but you may have to wait a few days. I live in Phang Khon between Udon and Sakhon and had to wait I think about 4 days. Hope this helps

Go to the Complex, (Robinsons) then go all the way up stairs by the movie theater and there is a big sports zone with lots of gear. I cannot remember the name of it but it is a chain store, possibly part of Robinsons. Another option is to just get it in Bangkok and ship it to Udon on the train then truck to Sakhon Nakhon.

If you just need weight benches you might just have a local metal shop weld them up for you as its much cheaper than you would think. Personally gyms bore the helll out of me so Ive created my own work outs and make up my own gear. I wanted a medicine ball so I just went and bought a basketball for a hundred baht and filled it with sand, works great. I did splurge and buy a fancy jump rope for another hundred or so. Soon I will pour some concrete kettles with steel handles for a type of kettle ball, i saw them somewhere on the internet and thought it was a great idea, anyway good luck and if you need more detailed info just send a PM.