Deposit letter from bkk bank

If I get the letter from bkk bank showing 12 monthly deposits on a Friday and visit CW on the following Monday....will they accept it.?

I will also get the letter showing I am the account holder on the same visit.

Do I need to update the passbook and copy that page too?

Thanks.

J

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The letter for monthly deposit can take 5 business days for BKK Bank to produce.

Also, I beleive next Monday and Tuesday are holidays Imm. could be closed.

Did mine in 5 minutes   100 baht  

• Like 1

Where did you do it

1 minute ago, izod10 said:

Where did you do it in 5 minutes.? And what did you need to show besides passbook and passport?

I printed out a statement every month showing transfers...is that needed.?

IME, yes.

Ext Stay ret/inc-CW with BBL

monthly FTT letter issued seven (7) days prior to application (I was able to get this letter while I waited at BBL HQ/Silom Rd.)

account ownership letter issued one (1) day prior to application

passbook updated with B/F on day of application

• Like 1

1 hour ago, izod10 said:

But presumably the standard bank account confirmation letter cost you an extra 100 THB. Did you also get this within the same 5-minute timespan?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

The letter for monthly deposit can take 5 business days for BKK Bank to produce.

Also, I beleive next Monday and Tuesday are holidays Imm. could be closed.

Depends on the branch. Got mine in about 2hrs.

8 hours ago, OJAS said:

But presumably the standard bank account confirmation letter cost you an extra 100 THB. Did you also get this within the same 5-minute timespan?

Went to BKK Bank in Tesco,asked lady,she came back in 5 mins with letter,she updated passbook   but you can do this at machine  PUY or something like       100 baht  all in

Bangkok bank Bor sang last year did a years worth of deposits by the month from the bank book as I didn't have my account with them.  They did it in 10 minutes, no charge.  As I needed to change to a self only acct as required by immigration, I went to the BKK bank on Charoen Road (road on which the RR stn is and the narrow bridge into the city) and set up my acct.  This year asked them how long to get the letters and they said oh overnight is okay.  So I asked them for Tuesday on Monday morning.  Tuesday I showed up at 0830 when they opened and he hadn't started.  I also asked if I could get the monthly advise (indicating deposits for each month from where to my acct).  I had to pay 500 baht for that but one can get that emailed every month at no charge if desired.  Anyway, took all of 15 minutes, then withdrew 100 baht from acct and had them update my account book.  Make a copy of all pages of the bank book too!  Then I went to immigration, arriving about 1000AM and got queue #52 and they were calling 26 and 27.  After 10 minutes with no new # called, they announced that all n#'s from 46 come back at 1300.  i went to lunch which I had planned to do anyway, returning at 5 min till 1300.  they began at 1300 and within 5 minutes I was called.  The IO said "wow a long of banking paper!"  I said didn't want to disappoint you with too little.  He laughed, stamped my p/p and said wait outside.  I waited less than 10 min and another female IO called me up to take a picture and gave me my p/p.  No questions.  I would rather inundate them with paperwork instead of them trying to get me to keep coming back.  Last year I spent less than 20 minutes waiting and this year actual wait time was not a whole lot more.  Can do with this as it means no 3 or 4 AM getting in a queue and then waiting 5-6 hours to get the stamps.  Bank was no problem getting what I asked for.  I also had my letter fm my retirement income office with listing of monthly payments to my stateside bank plus monthly advisory of my transfers from stateside bank to the bangkok bank acct so they were kept busy later if they read all of them!

On 7/3/2020 at 6:14 PM, izod10 said:

Went to BKK Bank in Tesco,asked lady,she came back in 5 mins with letter,she updated passbook   but you can do this at machine  PUY or something like       100 baht  all in

Apologies but what Tesco location (district /Soi).........