The Bike I want to buy here in Thailand.

Hi Don

The chances that someone here has one for sale will be pretty slim, especially in good condition and even more importantly, with a green book (registration).

Have you checked the usual classifieds?
BahtSold, Craigslist Thailand, Facebook Marketplace, Kaidee...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Don Graham said:

Racer, I know its a long shot. I road this kind of bike every day for 11 years when I lived in LA. Most of the time was spent in rush-hour traffic. Never had an accident on that bike. I think the reason I didn't is because of the short wheel-base and the power to weight rays heal Another reason might have to do with my attitude in regards to fore-wheeler. The attitude was that all these people are tying to kill me LOL! My eyes are always focused 100-500 years ahead of were I am. I am looking for the drive that looking to kill me because he dose not see me coming.

That was a good explanation while others have  buddhas Blessing and others bling bling on their bikes To feel safe. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 12:30 PM, Don Graham said:

Racer, I know its a long shot. I road this kind of bike every day for 11 years when I lived in LA. Most of the time was spent in rush-hour traffic. Never had an accident on that bike. I think the reason I didn't is because of the short wheel-base and the power to weight rays heal Another reason might have to do with my attitude in regards to fore-wheeler. The attitude was that all these people are tying to kill me LOL! My eyes are always focused 100-500 years ahead of were I am. I am looking for the drive that looking to kill me because he dose not see me coming.

Go to the "bike room" at the  hospital and you will change your mind...

• Confused 1

On 7/5/2020 at 12:30 PM, Don Graham said:

...my attitude in regards to fore-wheeler. The attitude was that all these people are tying to kill me LOL!  ...

Good attitude. So hopefully you didn't/don't pass cars when the traffice is moving by skinning between cars by driving on 'the line' (which I think is fine when all the cars are stopped). Just remember here the number of people trying to kill you is much higher, even though the 'rules' favor the little guy (motorcycle/bicycle).

I've thought about the bike route. I rode a Suzuki 500 in the early '70 until a 10 wheeler pulled in front of me. Yes, it hurt. I think about that time and compare it to the Thai roads and drivers, then I forget my thoughts about a bike here. Good Luck, stay safe and healthy.

1 hour ago, Don Graham said:

Seeall, I am sorry but we are taking about Motorcycle on this post not bike you peddle.

And yet the bike you are after reminds me of my childhood  bicycle that had trainer wheels on it.

Be a man Don and buy a decent Shadow with 1100cc's.

• Confused 1

On 7/6/2020 at 5:16 AM, Tagged said:

That was a good explanation while others have  buddhas Blessing and others bling bling on their bikes To feel safe. 

I bought a car and my wife had this insane idéa having a monk write some blessing inside the car..

I refused but I will allow it the day she start fasten her seatbelt and turn of the phone while driving..

Total ignorant insanity..

Stop disturbing me with any more ignorant thai habbit bs!

• Like 1