Thai Visa Centre spam

Bangkok Barry

So you are using a web based email client.. the next question is  which e-mail provider/server are you using Hotmail,Yahoo,Gmail  3BB's ????

Unless you unsubscribe as already suggested and they do actually unsubscribe you

( some unscrupulous scally wags say you are unsubscribed but not)  then the e-mail will always arrive

however most (all ?)  email providers allow you to direct all mail from a certain sender

eg: @thaivisacentre.com   to a certain "folder" or direct to "Junk"  so those mails

wont clog up your actual "inbox"

but will still be available in case you  do in fact want to read it after all or  it was accidentally routed to the wrong place/folder ( Spam,Trash,Junk ) 

23 hours ago, johng said:

Unless you unsubscribe as already suggested and they do actually unsubscribe you

Do u know how thaivisacenter gets your email address and who they are?

Edited by i84teen

On 7/7/2020 at 1:20 AM, BigStar said:

Did you simply click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe from their mailing list?

My understanding is clicking on the  Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email will simply confirm the email address is valid and working.

• Haha 1

Not a Pc Buff, but my new Genuine Win 10 has no downloaded Add Busters installed by me. Just the standard Windows Virus thing. Do they think ads are intruders.? No adds on this PC. but the old one gets all the rubbish i never read. Just sayin.......:coffee1:

49 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Did they "unsubscribe" you?

No because I never subscribed, nor do I get any spam e-mails from them.

I do get spam e-mails from other places and they go straight to my spam or junk folder which I inspect occasionally in case something "not spam" has accidentally been routed there.

1 hour ago, Andy from Kent said:

My understanding is clicking on the  Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email will simply confirm the email address is valid and working.

Only the unscrupulous scally wags do that, any legitimate company or mailing list will unsubscribe you.