Extension of stay on Non O family visa, while on job probation in another province

I have question, that I cant find an answer to.

Im considering taking up a job in Phuket, while living with my wife and kids in Phang Nga. During the 2 month probation time, I will be staying in a hotel and visit the wife and kids in the weekends. After the probation period, I will rent a house and we will all move to Phuket.

Problem(?) is that my Non O extension of stay is up in August (during my probation). As I wont have a permanent addres in Phuket yet, and my wife, children and I are still registered in Phang Nga, I am guessing that I will and hopefully can apply in Phang Nga. 

I will apply for a work permit with my Non O.

My question Is whether it is possible to apply for extension of stay in Phang Nga, while I am working on probation in Phuket? Any information would be appreciated.

Edited by SoilSpoil

On 7/8/2020 at 12:51 PM, ubonjoe said:

I can see not reason for you have a problem applying for your extension of stay based upon marriage in Phang Nga.

It might mean being at your home there if they do a home visit.

Yes, I hope so. Phang Nga immigration has always been very helpfull and easy to communicate with. Thank you for your reply.

Edited by SoilSpoil
  • Like 1