Anutin shrugs off public criticism for not wearing mask at US independence day party

webfact

On 7/8/2020 at 2:34 PM, Jessi said:

ANUTIN is just an arrogant raciest and he should be kicked out of Government.????  

By who ?. .

The red shirts . 

Tanks rule . Thai style democracy .

As for we Farlangs / Aliens in the kingdom , we we are but temporary visitors ..

Wake up call , expected soon . Passport at the ready..

Edited by elliss
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Mung said:

But they do work, mainly to stop people from spreading it as apposed to stopping you from catching it

Thanks for the Interesting video, which seems to indicate masks may be of use in cases where individuals have obvious symptoms of infection. But otherwise. . . 

"There is no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in healthy or asymptomatic individuals. On the contrary, experts warn that such masks interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers”. Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous”.

This is the verdict of the respected Swiss Policy Research team, based on a study which drew upon the findings of 52 separate pieces of research.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Like Peter Hitchens, I strongly suspect compulsory masking (or muzzling, as he calls it) is less about protecting our health  than about grooming us to accept ever-greater State control over our lives.

Personally, I wear a mask only when in enclosed public spaces and transport, where not doing so might provoke an unwelcome reaction. Unless and until I develop symptoms, I plan to remain barefaced and bolshy.

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Like 2