How find 90-day approval doc after doing online

I received an email saying my online 90-day notice was approved. It did not include, however, the approval document that you would normally stick inside your passport. The email said I "can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" I could not find there any place to retrieve the document. Can someone advise pls?

Also, do I need to show a copy of this when I do my annual extension of O-A based on retirement?

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Open this webpage and click the green button. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

You can then print out your next appointment that you can show immigration if needed.

Hi Joe, I have been trying to do my 90 day online it says site down for maintenance I am using my IPad 

regards

5 minutes ago, Stevon said:

Hi Joe, I have been trying to do my 90 day online it says site down for maintenance I am using my IPad 

regards

Managed to do it on my Android mobile it says...for further information regarding the 90 day notification report service contact the immigration branch office in your residence area 

31 minutes ago, Stevon said:

regards

Was that using the app. The app has been down for some time.

23 minutes ago, Stevon said:

Managed to do it on my Android mobile it says...for further information regarding the 90 day notification report service contact the immigration branch office in your residence area 

That means your record could be found. It sometime comes up if the system cannot connect to the database it searches.

Check you completed all the required fields correctly.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that using the app. The app has been down for some time.

That means your record could be found. It sometime comes up if the system cannot connect to the database it searches.

Check you completed all the required fields correctly.

Thanks Ubon Joe, I will give it another go.

regards 

44 minutes ago, SaggyRat said:

Thanks ubonjoe ... just discovered I am 5 days overdue 

No problem.  Not required to do 90-day reporting during the Amnesty.

You can still do it in person at your local IO during as there is a 7 day grace period after due date expiry when doing it in person.  But would be a total waste of time, because not required during  the Amnesty, and 90-days not done during the Amnesty are 'considered done on due date'.

47 minutes ago, Stevon said:

Hi Joe, tried again all went through okay, thanks again.