Visa Grace Period announcement

Here it is everyone. Stay tuned for tomorrow. Before it was just a rumor but now it’s official. They will propose the rumored grace period. Not an amnesty.  So we need to wait before we get too excited as nothing is approved yet. Everybody is saying it is 100% but it’s not approved and has not  even been proposed yet. It will be proposed in the cabinet meeting tomorrow.

7E1F7B17-F8CF-42D4-899F-9DC166B848AF.png

Edited by wmlc
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

Cheers apart from the 20 threads already running on this subject I don't think anyone knew anything about this

Well what’s different about this post is that every one of those other 20 threads is quoting the rumor mill and I heard from this immigration officer and so on, while this thread is an actual fact!!!! Thanks for coming out but there is no confirmed September 26 or 28 or extended amnesty. Only a proopsed grace period that won’t even be proposed until tomorrow. Therefore, this post is to tell everyone to calm down and wait. Stop speculating. 

Edited by wmlc
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, wmlc said:

Well what’s different about this post is that every one of those other 20 threads is quoting the rumor mill and I heard from this immigration officer and so on, while this thread is an actual fact!!!! Thanks for coming out but there is no confirmed September 26 or 28 or extended amnesty. Only a proopsed grace period that won’t even be proposed until tomorrow. Therefore, this post is to tell everyone to calm down and wait. Stop speculating. 

No there are plenty of posts about the exact subject you have posted about

2 hours ago, darrendsd said:

No there are plenty of posts about the exact subject you have posted about

Correct.  There was no need to create a new post.

3 hours ago, Jack1988 said:

I don't like to stay into an amnesty visa, good I made an Ed visa 2 months ago so I don't have to worry about anything and I can live in Thailand without any stress. PS.. I like to learn Thai 

Do you sell ED visas? You are pasting that BS all over TV.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Hna said:

I'm at the IO place yesterday and they showed me this new stamp I tried to grab a picture but he was not having it. Stamp says Cov19 on top next line it says 4MO and there's another one that says 6MO but I never saw that. So this new visa will be issued for incountry only and you will get min 4 & max 6 months in country for 4900 x 4 or 7000 x 6

That would be amazing.  But why were you at the IO office yesterday when you already knew that an amnesty announcement will be made today?  That seems suspicious.