which Thai language ED-visa school is best for me?

First of all, is it possible these days to get an ED visa without leaving Thailand?  (i'm currently in Thailand, and I'm afraid that if I leave it will take forever to get back here.)

I really don't like waking up early. So are there any ED-visa schools in BKK with classes that go from like 12-2 pm or something? 

Also, I fancy myself a non-beginner at this point. So can I start at intermediate level?  (Or at least take a placement test.) 

On 7/21/2020 at 10:56 PM, CorpusChristie said:

Visas are available from inside Thailand 

glad to hear. thank you for telling me. 

On 7/21/2020 at 10:56 PM, CorpusChristie said:

Maybe you could visit the schools and decide for yourself which one you think is best for you ?

You could also ask them what time classes start and which level you are at .

well, yes, that would be one strategy. however, it would be nice if someone out there could give me something a bit more specific.  perhaps name a specific school ? 

i guess, for the moment, i'll forget about the factors involving class times and coursework level of difficulty.......can anyone recommend a thai language school where they do a good job assisting you with the ED visa process?

because the one-year ED visa is my number one objective.  indeed, i am aware that immigration might test my thai language proficiency.  that shouldn't be a problem.