Visa while on amnesty

Hi I am on a 60 extension based on marriage. Had a multiple non o visa from savannakhet.

I have transferred over 400,000 into my Thai bank and understand this needs to be seasoned for 2 months before I can apply for extension of stay visa based on marriage.

However I will technically be on amnesty before my money is seasoned. As my 60 extension will have expired.

So will I still be able to apply for the marriage visa? 

You would be applying for a one year extension of stay it is not a visa.

You should be able to apply for the extension but it can depend upon the office you apply at. Some offices do not consider the "automatic extension" as an extension of your original visa entry.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

I haven't seen a lot of feedback yet about which offices are allowing extensions when a person is on "Amnesty time" only.

Planning to call CW tomorrow or Monday, and will post their answer.

Have a read of this. It would seem this guy obtained a 12 month extension on "amnesty time" only at CW.

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

You would be applying for a one year extension of stay it is not a visa.

You should be able to apply for the extension but it can depend upon the office you apply at. Some offices do not consider the "automatic extension" as an extension of your original visa entry.

Is it possible to list offices where it is possible ? And where it is the easiest ?

It's so boring for clever us to deal with some idiots who run these offices...

18 minutes ago, SePl said:

Is it possible to list offices where it is possible ? And where it is the easiest ?

It's so boring for clever us to deal with some idiots who run these offices...

You cannot pick and choose offices. You have to apply at the designated office for where you are living.