90 day reporting amnesty.

I have not noticed any updates to the 90 day reporting amnesty, however if there is one mods please delete this.

Richard Barrows has just released this update to when to start reporting again.

"If you were supposed to do 90-day reporting between 26 March and 31 July, you now have to do this within the month of August. Obviously, those of us who continued doing 90 day reporting can continue as normal."

Edited by vogie

It has been discussed in other topics.

It does not appear mandatory to do  them in August and it only applies to those that have already skipped reports. I also think it is only meant to be for those that normally do 90 day reports. It is not for those on tourist and multiple entry visas who normally would never do a 90 day report.

Everything is still based upon on the original ministerial notice approved on April 7th which is that 90 day reports are not required until of the "amnesty" which is September 26th now.

If on a extension of stay or a long stay visa of some kind I suggest you do a report at any time in August.

My extension is due next month and I have already skipped 2 reports so I will be taking a completed TM47 form with me when I go to immigration and ask if they want to do it. No problem with that since my next report would not be due until November.

• Like 1