How to Watch Final Premiership games 26th July

kwak250

Hi all trying to find out the best way to watch the final matches on tv.

Mainly Leicester vs Man utd

is there any package to subscribe to as the normal batmansteam/ cricfree streams are just about watchable but want to be able to watch without them getting stuck

Hoping for Villa to stay up and Man utd to get a win

if anyone knows how to watch please let me know i have been trying to see if sky sports will work here but not sure

11 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

livenettv or mobdro. Need good internet!

Don't want to hijack the tread Sameboy2019... but you don't know of any good boxing sites (it all starts again 1st August--empty of course)

I dont even mind watching them the next morning---at the moment I am relying on Russian sites with downloads through Yandex Disk...... drives me nuts as its so easy to get UFC...... but boxing is a tough one.

2 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Don't want to hijack the tread Sameboy2019... but you don't know of any good boxing sites (it all starts again 1st August--empty of course)

I dont even mind watching them the next morning---at the moment I am relying on Russian sites with downloads through Yandex Disk...... drives me nuts as its so easy to get UFC...... but boxing is a tough one.

Same apps should work

• Like 1

It's called True Visions, and isn't even expensive to watch the PL these days with them. But of course, still, the 'I live on 30k a month' brigade don't want to pay for it. Good luck with the <deleted> streams, I'll be watching on crystal clear HD.

True Move has been sending out codes to their customers, for free 24 hours of access to the football channels via the TrueID app. I got mine about two weeks ago. They work great. Flawless streams, even when I have my hotspot on, and the wife's watching her YouTube, haha. Thank God I got a phone with HDMI out, a Huawei P20, and it looks great on my TV. This may convince me to go for a Truevisions package when the new season starts in September.

If you're a True Move customer and didn't get any codes, I'd bug them for some. If you're not, you can still download the TrueID app, and pay 99 baht for 24 hours of the football channels.

Screenshot_20200716_175822_com.tdcm.trueidapp.jpg

Screenshot_20200716_182916_com.tdcm.trueidapp.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

It's called True Visions, and isn't even expensive to watch the PL these days with them. But of course, still, the 'I live on 30k a month' brigade don't want to pay for it. Good luck with the <deleted> streams, I'll be watching on crystal clear HD.

All sorted on PPTV but will look into that next season .

• Like 1