If you have access to a laptop or desktop computer you can do them just fine.  Or use the website, not the app on your phone.  Not sure if you can do the very first 90 day report online though.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rwill said:

If you have access to a laptop or desktop computer you can do them just fine.  Or use the website, not the app on your phone.  Not sure if you can do the very first 90 day report online though.

By EMS post has always worked out well for me, the response time for my receipt returned varied, but always found it's way back 

Until last April, I was also one of the many people ranting about the inadequacy of the Immigration software. However, by trying repeatedly and following advice from several forums, I finally got the website to work and was able to print out the approval and the next reporting date slip. When I did the next 90-day online this month I was pleasantly surprised to find that I whizzed straight through it, so odd messages and no having to press F5 to get to the next screen. I don't know if Immigration has improved the website during the amnesty, or if it's just a case of the system "knows" me now and having approved my application once it's happy to do so again. So if I was the OP I'd try using the Immigration website on a PC and persevering, it works - maybe only eventually, but you can get there if you stick at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rwill said:

You're correct. The first 90 days report must be done in person. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

If online not works for you and you don't want to go in person then use registered mail.

Yes it can be that simple.

Good luck!

Online doesn't work if it's OP's first report. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Max69xl said:

You're correct. The first 90 days report must be done in person. 

Can anybody advise, I did my 90 day online 3 days ago all went through but still says Pending. This will be my 3rd time online so they certainly have my record 

thanks

App did not work but online was ok. Had a reply today one hour after submitting the form and I was under 7 days till due date. I did mine on an Android tablet through Chrome. I did have problems last time on my home PC with several browsers but can’t remember which one worked?

On 7/29/2020 at 5:48 PM, Stevon said:

Can anybody advise, I did my 90 day online 3 days ago all went through but still says Pending. This will be my 3rd time online so they certainly have my record 

thanks

Could be holiday backlog?