Two Sim Cards?

So long as the both SIMs are registered, it doesn't matter if you have 2 or more. There's no stipulation on how many times you can register a different SIM using the same passport, so long as its registered and a photograph is taken of your passport, and then uploaded to the NBTC servers from inside the shop using their smartphone app. The question is: why would you want to have more than one SIM? Are they for different phones or for other reasons?

Edited by Senior Player

37 minutes ago, Senior Player said:

The question is: why would you want to have more than one SIM? Are they for different phones or for other reasons?

Some people have two SIMs (usually one on a different carrier) when they have signal location issues, or are trying to avoid having their 'clients' pay an out-of-provider surcharge for calling them.

3 hours ago, RichCor said:

Some people have two SIMs (usually one on a different carrier) when they have signal location issues, or are trying to avoid having their 'clients' pay an out-of-provider surcharge for calling them.

A nice out-of-the-way Snapchat account could come in handy, I suppose.  

22 hours ago, RichCor said:

Yes, that could be a reason, but I was wondering why our OP needed two. To be honest, I don't know why I even bothered replying, especially as this sort of question could easily be answered in a second just by popping into a phone shop or a 7-Eleven.

Edited by Senior Player
  • Like 1