I Love This Place

bonviveur

You guys can't imagine how much joy you bring to my days, your posts are the funniest, I want to move there after I read the the thread "What to you love about Thailand" . I have the highlights from that post on the wall in my office to remind me how happy the simple things in life can make.

I'm coming for my third visit in early July, can't wait, did all the tourist things during the first two visits now I want to relax like someone who live there. I'm only good for a beer maybe two but I can eat anything, what do you guys who live in Bangkok or Phuket do at night? do you get together among yourself I would love to buy you guys a round?

Thank you for the posts they'll keep me same untill my next visit.

You guys can't imagine how much joy you bring to my days, your posts are the funniest, I want to move there after I read the the thread "What to you love about Thailand" . I have the highlights from that post on the wall in my office to remind me how happy the simple things in life can make.

I'm coming for my third visit in early July, can't wait, did all the tourist things during the first two visits now I want to relax like someone who live there. I'm only good for a beer maybe two but I can eat anything, what do you guys who live in Bangkok or Phuket do at night? do you get together among yourself I would love to buy you guys a round?

what do you guys who live in Bangkok or Phuket do at night? do you get together among yourself I would love to buy you guys a round?

work unfortunatley, but thats normally drinking and looking at ladies :o

Great to hear that you've enjoyed yourself in Thailand. Well, at nights, a Bangkokian like me usually stays home as we have to get up super early to go to work. Weekends are for getting pissed and sleeping in.

Actually, we've been planning on getting together soon. Probably in July.. and in Bangkok. Please stick around and look for updated news around here. It'd be great if you could join us. :o

what do you guys who live in Bangkok or Phuket do at night? do you get together among yourself I would love to buy you guys a round?
work unfortunatley, but thats normally drinking and looking at ladies :o

I reckon I could cope with that sort of work. Any vacancies for an apprentice Dave ?

I shouldn't be too effusive in my praise if I were you bonviveur. Whilst there is both wit and wisdom to be found on these sites, there is also evidence that many only get half way on either quality!

Dont forget june 24th or25th Elsie at 12 calls place, it should stop that other dropkick complaining about Dave's monopoly on gatherings in Pattaya..

every time there has been a meet discussed, someone seems to have a sook.

it is up to them if they wish to do so, but it is beyond me why they think we give a <deleted>.

all it does is mark them.

looks like I might be around on the 24/25th so will you bring a stubby of that coopers pale with you when you come bronco

:o

I really love this place as a breath of fresh air from mods on other forums who take themselves waaay too seriously. Here, one can speak their mind (with limits) without incurring scolding by some self-styled censor.

To the moderators here..Great Job! :o

What is all this about 12calls place?

It is getting boring, get a life!!!

You boring drunkies!!! Jeeze get stuffed!!! :o

blonco, I'm up for it. Either 24th or 25th. I'll be leaving BKK for Phuket on the 26th.