Immigration documentation required

background: long time: non O, retirement; havent left tland in 10 years;

immigration (aggravation, really they should rename it), i calculate i have to submit about 40 pages/year (extension plus 90s); forms (theirs), supporting document copies; of those 40, i estimate that , outside of the submission dates, 36 contain the exact same info, same as each submission, same as all the years before; and of those 4 that have slightly different info, there is only ONE field on each of them that differs; it really represents the state of the country ; i would include 'state of the government', but they wouldnt understand ground zero of any of it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I submit nothing for 90 day reporting - all done online.

Annual extension paperwork, about 30 pieces of paper................... but 25 of these all relate to income verification (bank letter and 12 statements - 200 Baht). I only print 12 Transferwise PDFs to evidence the income.

2 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I submit nothing for 90 day reporting - all done online.

those of us that havent left for a long time cannot use the online system; 2 reasons: 1) we are not in the database that was created when the online system was created, those entries only happen from TM6s (country entries)  2) we have changed passports and therefore the only number the thais have for us has changed (check your bank accounts, the thais use your passport number as 'ID', they dont know it changes with each passport)