International Phone Charges

Briggsy

I was just looking through the list of numbers on my mobile and I noticed that I have input some of my international numbers with a 009 prefix and some with a 007 prefix. They are all UK numbers.

I know the 009 costs me a flat rate of 8 Baht per minute. Can anyone tell me what the 007 would cost? What do you use?

I was just looking through the list of numbers on my mobile and I noticed that I have input some of my international numbers with a 009 prefix and some with a 007 prefix. They are all UK numbers.

I know the 009 costs me a flat rate of 8 Baht per minute. Can anyone tell me what the 007 would cost? What do you use?

007 is the cheapest at 7 baht a minute.

Hiya Briggsy,

9 Baht for 007 ( 1 min U.K. ) which is a more a reliable number during transmision.

7 Baht for 008 ( 1 min U.K. ) on which i,ve experienced speech cutting out on a couple of occasions.

Sometimes when one isn,t accessable then i use the other.

009 is a dedicated mobile facility for international calls ( was anyway ??? )

Refer to the TOT for charges to other countries as they vary. Try url :- www.tot.co.th

marshbags :D

P.S.

Does anyone know the " latest " facilities for telephoning Thailand from the U.K., someone mentioned a new phone card method but i was unable to get fruther info on it.

I am asked about this also from time to time and would like to pass it on. Thanks :o

Edited by marshbags

Thanks I'll try to use 007 more then, when away from the free computer calling systems.

It's good, isn't it? Just think back a few years to the hassle and cost of international dialling.

I used to criticize well-educated Thais for not only not knowing how to make intern'l calls out of Thailand, but not knowing how to find anybody who knew. Well, my own kids (even the one with the MBA in economics!) have trouble figuring out how to call in to Thailand.

I usually use 009 and have no problem except poor voice qulaity.